11.17.2009

woo, it's been awhile

Can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post, I've been quilling like crazy and time is just flying by. I've been making 20 snowflakes for one order and another group of at least 12 snowflakes for a Christmas festival in New Harmony, Indiana and that still leaves me snowflakes to make for my shop here in town and etsy. Ahhhhhhhhh!

I've been so burned out on snowflakes that this weekend I switched over to frames, and if I do say so myself; I have made some of the cutest frames - and I was really have a good time with it, guess I was glad to be doing something different than snowflakes. I'm participating in Christmas in Bartlett which will be the 2 days after Thanksgiving (I'll post more on that later) and I'm really looking forward to it.


Tree Photo Holder close up


View of newly created Holiday frames


close up of glitter candy cane frame


close up of glitter snowman frame

4 comments:

cupcake studio said...

Oooh, GREAT stuff! Good luck at your upcoming shows :)

Helen said...

Beautiful! Love the Christmas tree. The candy cane looks delicious.

Liz said...

Beautiful! I love the frames so much! I'll surely be buying one when I come to the Bartlett craft show. Great job!

Quilly Nilly said...

thanks everyone!

Liz, my coworker wanted them all (of course) but I told her I needed some inventory for the show :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online