3.18.2010

Fabulous!



I love circles and I collect corrugated circles (from work). Whenever there's extra circles they give them to me, and I keep them in boxes and drawers until I figure out what to do with them, needless to say - they're still at work waiting for me to create with them. Well the other day they gave me larger circles, 9 1/2" and I thought they would be perfect to hang with some sort of art on the front, that evening I went home and figured out how to take my cute long legged owls and make them much larger; I then covered one of these circles and the end result was too cute, I'm keeping this one but I've already started making new one's to sell in my shop so within the next few weeks there should be lots of new things coming.....fabulous!



4 comments:

Liz said...

It is fabulous indeed! I know I want one, I just have to figure out what I want mine to say. Something along the lines of "Inspire" or "Bliss" or "Dream". Whatcha think?

cupcake studio said...

SUPER cute!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Pretty! Have you considered decorating CDs? You can buy a whole pack of blank ones, drill/punch a hole and make ornaments!

Marta said...

Hello Tracey, I am Marta and I write from Italy.
I want to congratulate you because your works are very beautiful.
I will still see your blog.
I'll wait on my blog:
http://piccolomondocreativo.blogspot.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online