1.18.2010

New Wedding Cake Card Flavors

I was fortunate enough this weekend to attend a crop at the local scrapbook store Eclectica, and one of the items I worked on was a new wedding cake card - I wanted to do one in chocolate and I was very pleased with the way it turned out. After finishing that card I worked on two more at home and they are now available for order. I actually timed myself on these cards because I had no idea how long they took to make, I thought maybe 30 - 45 minutes; I was way off - almost an hour and a half for one card - they are so pretty, worth all the time put into them. I can't wait for someone I know to either get married or have an anniversary so I can create one for them.

Chocolate Almond


Plum Delight


Rose Parfait

6 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful!!! I love how they all turned out! The color combinations are stunning.
Oh, and btw,... our anniversary is on February 2nd. Just sayin',.... :)

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I love the roll of icing on these. That is my favourite touch on them! Stunning!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thank you both for the compliments.

Helen said...

They are absolutely beautiful. Can you share the cake dimensional? I have a friend who is getting married in April. I'd love to make this for them..
Thanks

Quilly Nilly said...

Helen, I'm glad you like them. I don't really have a digital template for this; I just sketched out the shape and cut it out of cardstock.

Jenean said...

These are beautiful!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online