3.23.2014

Happy Spring!

I joined some wonderful friends yesterday for a 12 hour crop, we had so much fun and I actually worked and finished a couple projects. Here is my third paper doll - holding a blue bird in a nest. She stands about 3" tall, the bird is about a half inch wide - smallest 3D bird I've ever made, and I'll admit, he was a little tricky. I love everything about this little girl - her curly pig tails, her polka dot dress - which is actually tiny paper dots from a very small hole punch that I own. She's so springy in her bright colors, down to her striped socks and aqua shoes.








3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your little dolly is toooo cute.

Francine

aureliaeugenia said...

Adorable little girl! You are so good with this!
hugs

Theepz said...

Very cute eyes.
I love your work.

http://thequilledrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online