11.09.2013

NEW! Quilled Angel Ornament

Last year around this time I did some brain storming on new items and an angel ornament was one of them, I never got around to making them but I had it in my book for future projects. A couple weeks ago someone asked if I had any angel ornaments, which was the perfect time to take my sketch and try to create one. I did a couple options which I did not like at all, on my third try I came up with this adorable angel. She comes packaged in a decorated tin, perfect for gift giving. I think she turned out so cute. She's now available in my Etsy shop for anyone interested.




4 comments:

Unknown said...



Waouh superbe bravo

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

Ever cute! Love how you accented the dress!

a paper {life} said...

she is very cute....love the rosy cheeks too.

Anonymous said...

Very cute angel .. love how you kept attention to all the details .. esp the rosy cheeks :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online