12.29.2011

Roses, Strawberries and Cupcakes

Can you believe it's already December 29th, creatively; I'm looking forward to 2012. I've made a list of new items I'd like to make and have already made a couple so I'm happy about that. We had a good Christmas this year, I hope everyone else had a fabulous holiday as well.

A coworker of mine requested a card for his friend's upcoming wedding. Their colors are red, black and white; and he was envisioning a heart made out of roses. I found a nice black metallic paper, which I used for the front of the card; which was then embellished with approximately 47 red roses - that took awhile to do - then I printed their names and their wedding date, scalloped it and added some glitter and it turned out just lovely. It's been added to my shop, where you can customize the text - here is an example of it with "I love you".




I also had planned on making more jewelry/trinket boxes this year. They're like little sculptures to me, I really enjoy working on them; and very recently I had sold a few that I had in my shop - so I thought now was as good a time as any. I first made the strawberry, then the cupcake; I still want to make one with a ladybug but haven't figured that one out yet - that will be soon though.






9 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Lovely roses, the strawberry and cupcake are so cute, love them!!!
Paula

Mihaela said...

Lovely red roses!!! Hmmmm I like strawberry and cupcake too!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

The roses stand out vividly! LOVE the cupcake box. So cute and fun!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Beautiful job!

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute and gorgeous
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Molly Smith said...

Oh my goodness, Tracey! The first thing I thought was 'someone else is thinking Valentine's too'. The wedding card is absolutely beautiful! Your roses are perfect. I have never seen anything like it. I did a wedding invite border once with same colors and it was difficult. Just gorgeous.

And your trinket holders are the cutest ever! So creative and cheerful! lol I love your designs.

Wishing you a happy and safe new year!
-Molly

Inna D. said...

Very beautiful! The strawberry and cupcake are so cute!
Happy New year!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thank you for all the fabulous comments.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online