5.25.2011

Sea Garden Kusudama

When I'm not working, or taking care of the house and everyone and everything in it; or quilling; you'll sometimes catch me creating japanese kusudama balls - I absolutely love them. For the craft fair I created two, one of which has sold recently; this is a few images of the one that is currently for sale; soon to be in my Etsy shop for anyone interested. The paper used for this is from Cosmo Cricket, a pattern called Sea Garden from their Salt Air collection; gorgeous!






7 comments:

Baukje said...

what a clever piece folding wonderful!
Greetings Baukje

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty!!!
Paula

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I loooooove the look of those balls too but I'm too intimidated to try one even though I've had a tutorial bookmarked forever! Kudos to you on such perfect ones!

Anonymous said...

This is BEAUTIFUL and I <3 the colors!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

kiddo said...

Very beautiful kusudama! I love this model, too :) And the paper makes it more beautiful!

Helen said...

I also enjoy making this kusudama. If you add a pearl in the center where the hole is, it even make the kusudama much more pretty.

Anonymous said...

I have never seen these before... absolutely lovely!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online