9.14.2010

Paper Quilled Christmas Light Bulbs

My eyes are getting used to wearing glasses, I'm not as tired in the evenings now so that's a good thing; and I finished up a project I've had in the works - finally. NEW to Quilly Nilly and my etsy shop, 3D miniature paper quilled Christmas bulbs. I think they turned out pretty cute and I can't wait to hang them up somewhere; I was thinking they'd be neat to hang in a window or the top of my computer monitor and of course my coworker wants 3 sets to hang on her mini Christmas tree.

For my fabulous blog readers, if you purchase a set within the next week; mention you read about them here and receive FREE shipping (expires midnight 9.21.10)

14 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea.

Jennifer

Quilly Nilly said...

Thanks Jennifer, I've been concepting on these for some time; it's nice to see them finished.

Nati said...

that beautiful and creative idea, I loved
thank you for sharing!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

These are wonderful! I just ordered a set per Etsy and the PayPal payment has been made. I can't wait to receive them! :<)

Wishing you well and hope that you have a good day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Quilly Nilly said...

Barbara,

Thank you for your order, I saw that; I'm going to refund your shipping since you're an avid blog follower - thanks again, I'll get them done and out very soon.

Tracey

SUGANTHI said...

Love these quilled bulbs , you come up with the greatest quilling ideas!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thank you so much, I try to be original with most of my items.

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

These look so festive and bright. Great job! I don't know how you get such uniformity in your 3D work. Well crafted!

Quilly Nilly said...

Thank you so much Lisa.

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I have received my string of lights and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! :<)

I have them hanging across a bulletin board in my studio area so I can see the lovely colors every day! :<) It is an inspiration as I learn this craft!

Beautiful work - you are so skilled in this art form! Thank you!

Wishing you a happy weekend!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Quilly Nilly said...

Barbara, so glad you like them; and thank you for the kind words. Have a fabulous weekend.

Tracey

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Just checking in and saying hello!

Wishing you a happy and productive week!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Whimcees said...

Hello

I am so behind with my visiting but wanted to say hello and wish you a happy day!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Rachelle said...

This is SO adorable! Great idea, I should make some! Over the computer monitor-genius! That would insure I'd see them a lot, LOL *sigh*.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online