12.21.2009

In Love With Magnets

I've always loved magnets, but lately for some reason I keep coming back to magnets when I'm trying to think up something new to create. My coworker came over this weekend with his kiddo's to exchange Christmas gifts with my children and for his 9 year old daughter I created a magnetic board - my second one ever to create and I thought it turned out adorable. Bright contrasting colors which will go perfectly with her lime green and hot pink room.



Close up of Magnet Board


The other was a round cross magnet, the base being paper mache which I've painted ivory; I then covered the front with striped paper and using an ivory colored chalk I dabbed over it to lighten it so the quilled cross would pop more. Very pretty.

Close up of Cross Magnet

1 comment:

cupcake studio said...

Love the bright magnet board...so cool! Merry Christmas to you & your sweet family!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online