9.20.2009

Wedding Cake Card

Another version of my Here Comes the Bride wedding cake card - custom order for an October wedding. I chose a lovely mustard color for the card and kept the cake white on white with quilled flowers and spirals, a hint of sage green in the leaves and a touch of white glitter. This card will definitely stand out in the crowd, one the lucky couple will remember forever. A lot of my cards are like little pieces of art, this could even be framed for a memory to last a lifetime. Please feel free to contact me if you'd like a custom wedding cake card.

and a close up

3 comments:

Inna D. said...

Lovely! It looks so delicate!

cupcake studio said...

What a gorgeous card!

Marina Capano said...

So cute!!!


lovely blog!

visit me anytime...

xoxo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online